Sunday, March 20, 2005

Optical Illusions

Today's blog entry is brought to you by Ken, who is always finding the coolest links. I really ought to let him take over here.

These make your head spin. You're not drunk; they're optical illusions. My favorites are the Buffy-themed set.

Most of these are static (however they may appear) and work in print-out form too, but here's one which is designed for a screen. The creators have all sorts of theories about what it says about brain hemispheres, but I am skeptical. I think it's just neat-looking.

Ken also brings us a follow-up to the Einstein jokes, a whole page of geeky groaners. Enjoy.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit that I'm surprised that nobody else has left a comment. I really liked the pinwheel and the ring ones. Those were quite amazing, I've never seen one like them before. I view those 2 as equivalent to a blind spot in their level of amazement.